Camping, Expeditions, Section Nights? Need some Kit?......
.... then maybe the County Stores can help you out!
There is a large amount of equipment available from Hallowtree Campsite in Ipswich including:-
- Base camp tents (5 x 4 metres) + 2 metre extension if required
- Mess tent, 6 patrol tents (12 feet)
- Various 2/3 person tents,
- Toilet tents,
- Dining shelters,
- Stoves (large and small) with gas,
- Cooking equipment - Dixies, fry pans, utensils
- Waters carriers,
- Camp toilets,
- Staves, canes, pioneering equipment
- Tables, benches
- and there is even a 24 foot rope ladder!
All or any of this equipment can be borrowed free of charge by the scout groups.
Any enquiries please contact the County Quartermaster, Chris Webb on 07775 897719, 01473 437749, e-mail: chrisfwebb~at~aol.com
(replace the "~at~" with curly at symbol for e-mail use)